The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners and
companies to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong
communication skills. The candidate should be able to think critically when making plans and have
a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
• Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Have a good understanding of the businesses’ services and be able to advise others about
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Identify partnership opportunities.
• Managing proposals, contracts and clients’ feedback.
• Present monthly total business development report and Key Strategic Indicators.
• Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
• Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
• At least 4 years of experience in related professional experience.
• Good knowledge of marketing strategies and client development.
• Strong verbal and written proficiency, including professional proofreading, editing, and
• Ability to prioritize and manage many tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently guided by policies and procedures.
• Strong Research and strategic analysis skills.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Must reside within Takoradi